Monday 9 September 2013

Always Smiling........

That's me. 
But sometimes it is so hard.

Especially when you have a knot as big as a fist in your stomach. 
A pain in your chest.
And cry lots.

You go to work and smile saying "Morning everyone - yeah its me - here with my big smile!"

When you feel sad and worried for someone who shares your blood, scared for their future, 
for their hopes and dreams and wondering if they will overcome the 
challenges life is throwing at them at this moment.

And you love them so very much, but that is not enough.
 You wish you could make everything better.
Make it right.


That's been me for the past few months.

And this blog helps. It is so cathartic.
Bright & breezy (I hope). 
It re-energises me. I don't know why.

I went to France as much for my mind as for Marie's birthday.
 I knew she would listen and say "NO! Look at it this way".
 She helped me sort my head out. A bit.

And now I am home. And there is some improvement in this person I love so very much. 
The sun is starting to shine again.

Please stay I say!
XX



2 comments:

  1. Just catching up with my blog reading - hope things are ok. Sending you love. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration. I admire your courage, honesty and strive for life. I truly bless the day we became friends and love you dearly! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete