Friday 15 January 2016

Frugal Take Off (Bagged In The Sale)

Whenever the new season Plumo catalogue drops through my door, I love to earmark a couple of things to watch for in the sale. I love the aesthetics of Plumo and have had a few really good bargains in the past, never date and really really good quality. A woollen shawl and a sarong that have travelled everywhere with me.

But this isn't a post about Plumo - it's a take off of the Plumo outfit I chose here, but from Next. Now it may not look as cool, it may not last as long, but I was pretty chuffed with my purchases. Bagged in the sale too. Total cost twenty pounds! Below Plumo, followed by moi!
 
Not as baggy and grungy but I like! Wearing my trusty Kurt Geiger Lizzy's. Fourth pair - love em!
 I also love, love, loved this wallet. Expensive +++. But for Christmas from my hubby received the gorgeous black lamb leather wallet from Hush (seen after this picture).
A snip compared to Plumo and I love, love, love it!! I now use it instead of a handbag as it fits my phone, keys, money and lipbalm perfectly! It's all I carry!
Still wanting these though! Keeping an eye out for them to be dropped further still! 

Have you bagged any bargains this January? I didn't go hustling to Next, I couldn't cope. This was a passing by and I'll just drop in....and there they were waiting!!

I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far. Wrap up - they say snow is on the way. Already had some here in Lancashire! XX




2 comments:

  1. The Plumo catalogue pops through my letterbox on a regular basis and has done for years and, as much as I don't mind paying out for things, I do find some of their things overly expensive. You have done well to get the look at a fraction of the cost !!! Plus, I often get fed up with things quickly so it's good to get a bargain sometimes. Years ago, Plumo had a dress called the ' Egg Dress ' . It could be turned into many different dresses and I always regretted not buying it !!!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see and occasionally buy good quality classic bits of clothing but my current lifestyle doesn't really warrant it! I don't follow trends but prefer unusual stuff. I've had a few charity shop bargains which I don't mind. However my best bargain so far this year was a pair of ankle grazer/cropped jeans in a dark blue paisley pattern reduced in m&s from £39.50 to.....99p!! They're much nicer than they sound and will come in very handy I think!

    ReplyDelete