Saturday 15 March 2014

52 Week's of Happy (22 & 23/52)

Well, its proving difficult to do these posts on a weekly basis!!
So, here goes two weeks.....again!
Happy moments from the last couple of weeks!

  • Spending precious time with my boy. Love.
  • & his beautiful girlfriend & her Mama!
  • Sitting in the sun for over an hour watching these majestic creatures :-)
  • Playing chess in the sun - even if I do get well and truly beat!!
  • First line dry of the year - nothing captures the scent of line dried washing!!
  • Spring biscuits from M&S, yum yum....
  • More spring flowers decorating the walkways in Leicester
  • Love this scent, Isis Pink from M&S - lotus flower, peony, purple ginger & star fruit, cedarwood and amber - spring in a bottle putting a spring in my step ;-)


What's putting a spring in your step?
XX



* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!

1 comment:

  1. what a handsome boy you've got, I don't think there's anything better than spending time with your son, except maybe hanging also with his girlfriend and mother. I haven't had the pleasure yet of doing that. My boys are nineteen and twenty-one and while there was a special girlfriend once, I never did meet her parents before it ended. You son and his girlfriend look so sweet together. And I agree about those beautiful deer. We had them around our other home and I never ceased to be amazed by the aura of peacefulness that they possess. Thank you for sharing these small slices of your life. It helps me know you better. And-thanks so much for you visits during such a hectic time in my life. I can't tell you how much I appreciate hearing from you.
    xo
    Leslie aka Gwen Moss

    ReplyDelete