Monday 10 March 2014

Radio Six Music Festival

I love Radio 6 - it plays such a variation of great music,
so when my friend invited me to celebrate her birthday at 
their first ever festival in Manchester I jumped at the chance!

Wonderful friends, dancing, live music, best way to spend a Friday night :-)
I loved the set, really pretty....
....especially the trees!
Haim were fabulous, not really heard much by them but will definitely be listening more.
We saw the a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Kelis
OMG, I'm not surprised her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard!!! 

She had the most gorgeous fitted gold dress on & exuded confidence in her body & the way it moved. She had the whole place in uproar. Her voice is just WOW ;-)
 Damon Albarn was the final live act, very chilled, not my music, 
we were ready to partaay not chillax.....
 ....so we fuelled up with ubiquitous festival food
 & danced the night away in the silent disco, so weird, 
wish every Friday night was like this, although I'd be kn***ered!

So much fun & a laugh a minute....

anyone else been to a silent disco? 

XX




2 comments:

  1. What a fun night you had....I have never been to a silent disco!! Have a great week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to go to one Anne, different & such fun! Thanks for your comment & enjoy the rest of the week, Friday tomorrow, YAY! Xx

      Delete