Tuesday 25 March 2014

Little Gift's!

I nipped into my local NEXT and have to say I was really impressed by the 
decorative accessories and homewares. 
A really good varied range is available and perfect for putting the finishing touches to a home, no matter what your style of decor. 
Whilst in there I had to treat my youngest and her beau as they buy their first home :-)

 This is for 'S'
 & this for my Daughter!!!!

Anyone else visited NEXT Homewares recently?
XX



Mugs here & Loved sign here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there ….. Next have some lovely things for the home and, how lovely to treat your daughter ….. our children love a bit of indulgence too ….. they can always do with a little somethng for the home.
    ….. and, many thanks for your comment today. It's so lovely to hear from a fellow Brit. I mostly have comments from the U.S or Australia. I don't think that many from the UK have entered the world of blogging yet !!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say as I have but love the pieces you have bought, so cute x

    ReplyDelete