Wednesday 8 July 2015

Made Me Smile

This week I received three lovely, unexpected gifts! Small tokens of friendship & love to be treasured!

The first this gorgeous teacup and saucer, which I have loved using, being a BIG tea drinker. It has made me feel 'grown up' and sit down to really savour whichever tea I am drinking :-) rather than running round slurping as I go!!
This beautiful little bookmark from my Son. Lovely and bright amongst the pages of my book :-)
& lastly this cool bag, which is actually a shopping bag when you purchase clothing from Buffalo Exchange in America! I admired it at my friends and next minute it was on my shoulder - she was throwing it out!! Really like it, a perfect size for work, on the beach.....

Of course it doesn't have to be monetary gifts to make me smile.
But this week, these random gifts have :-)
What's made you smile?
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment