Friday 19 February 2016

Carefully Considered Cheeky Bargains

Hello Lovelies! So, after sharing with you how I trimmed down my wardrobe, I'm feeling the need to share a few purchases I have made recently. Mainly with money received for my birthday :-)

I carefully consider any purchase and try to always buy in the sale. I see something and if I find I am still thinking about it a couple of weeks later and it is still available, then that means it has my name on it! This is how I roll! ;-)

First up, as usual, shoes!! Who doesn't love shoes? My shoe of choice is an ankle boot. These beauty's by Hudson from Office were a bargain in the sale at £44.00, sadly sold out but plenty of ankle boots still available on sale!

As you saw yesterday I gave my Kurt Geiger's to my daughter. I have lived in these for years and even wear with a suit at work. This time though these bright Vans replaced them, which I adore! New slim fit for women too. So many styles, I could have bought loads. Plus half price = Bonus! Love the back zip!

I have a navy leather jacket that I love more as it gets that beaten up look. Worn throughout the year, it's a fashion must have. This I bought in the sale from Muubaa with 70% off, the colour is described as 'concrete grey' but it is a grey plummy looking colour. Bag one while you can!

Lastly my love of Sweaty Betty is well documented. This jumpsuit is perfect for apres ski, original price £175 I bagged at £75. I've just looked though and none left :-(

So, that's it. I think you'll agree there's some great buys there, with longevity. 

Are you an impulse buyer or do you think about a purchase for a while like me?
Have you bagged anything in the sale?
XX



1 comment:

  1. I just bought my first pair of Vans, too. Slip on ones - they're so comfy! x

    ReplyDelete