Friday 7 February 2014

Heading For The Snow

Well, I'm all packed - off to Flaine in four and a half hours - 
must.go.to.bed

A week of fun with 18 other's. We have grown from 12 last year....
in a beautiful chalet together.
Sharing. Everything.

My favourite place to be. Up a mountain, the stillness, the clean air, the lightness.
I feel so free when skiing, chilled, clarity of thought, so so relaxed.
It really does feel like a different World - everything left behind.

I love it. With just Mr.L, Us & the kids or friends together.
So, I have planned some posts & will be instagramming without a doubt! :-)


Back next week - 
please call by!
XX




2 comments:

  1. Have a great time, I look forward to the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharron! Chasing my tail but definitely will be a photo overload!! XX

      Delete