Wednesday 5 November 2014

Go To Dress

A week ago I had a Christening to go to. I rolled out of bed after a lovely lie in, stood gazing into my wardrobe thinking wth am I going to wear??? 

Out jumped this little number, not worn for quite a while & bought for my Brother's Wedding. It is one of my best ever buys. It is Day Birger Et Mikkelsen & I have worn it in Summer with strappy sandals, as here with patent ankle strap heels and also with tights & heels.

I never would have said I had a 'go to dress' but I suppose if I had this is it...here's to lots more occasions to pull it on!


Wardrobe essential!
Do you have a go to dress?
XX



PS - Just looked at the Day Birger Dresses & there's some seriously gorgeous ones if you have a special occasion coming up!
PPS - Please ignore bedroom deritus!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely dress and yes I do have a go to, You might have seen it, a green patterned one from Cos last spring I have worn to a 40th, a wedding reception, a wedding, a christening and a few nights out, plus three separate holidays! Certainly got my £80 quids worth x

    ReplyDelete