Monday 2 March 2015

Finding My Flare

I'm sure everyone has noticed flares have made a comeback.
I love a good flare. I'm a seventies girl. & they look great with wedges, my shoe of choice for easy walking, height and no pinched toes :-)


I spoke about my word for this year, how I was going to sort out every drawer, cupboard and room in my house. In doing my bedroom I found not one but two pairs of flares. 
Bonus - they fit me too after losing weight last year!! 

Here is how I've been wearing mine - Fur jacket, Boden silk shirt & Lola Cruz 
wedges for a meal to celebrate my 24th Wedding Anniversary!
Girly night (Said I love flares!)
Leopard print jacket, t-shirt & patent heels all Next.
Adding in my Oasis navy leather jacket & blanket scarf.....sooooo cold!
 & in the day - call this my Aunty uniform! :-)
Hush jumperAsh Buckle Pumps,



Ready to go - in my cosy Belstaff Parka

& a gorgeous smiley boy!!


Jeans throughout are very old 7 for all mankind.

Of course I did send some things to the charity shop and will be putting a few things on good old Ebay.

So how about you? Will you be embracing flares this year?
XX




1 comment: