Monday 7 April 2014

52 Week's of Happy (25 & 26/52)

Funny couple of week's, but here's my 'moments' late again!! 
Week 24 went walkabout....



  • Enjoying good wholesome vegan, gluten free food with the best friend I could wish for 'C'.
  • A pretty 'Thank You' card - love a handwritten card in the post :-)
  • 60th Birthday....and a boogie! In the prettiest of settings.
  • This puppy melted my heart - in the animal sanctuary where my Daughter works - I walked him, he was so gorgeous - I was happy to hear he found his forever home (hopefully).
  • Whilst out walking I found this utilitarian jug!!! Looks fab on the garden table with large natural blooms ;-0
  • Mother's Day flowers - goes without saying!

Thank's for dropping by!
Back Soon! Have a great week.
XX




* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment