Sunday 2 February 2014

52 Week's of Happy (17/52)

Mad, busy week, inbetween working late, running twice and my birthday
 I am happy to be sat writing today! 

As is usual at some point over the weekend I share my four smiley moments from the week hard as I have had so much to smile about this week! :-)

  • A gift from my colleague and friend - she knows me so well! :-) No emergency as yet but bound to be at some point!!
  • Stag fetish still in overdrive, this is a gorgeous gift, combining three loves in one! Stags, photography and a cosy cushion.
  • Having a full day out with my lovely Mr.L - chilling, talking, planning...
  • A Sunday pizza with family and particularly my brother over here from Pittsburgh - so lovely to have everyone together - but missed 'L' & 'L'

Thank's for dropping by :-)
What's been making you smile this week?
XX



* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!

2 comments: