Wednesday 2 July 2014

Around Here Lately.....

Life has been hectic to say the least. Lot's I want to share here - 
for now here are a few snippets of my last two weeks.....

We celebrated our friend's wedding - western style!
 It was fabulous to see everyone's 'take' on the western theme, more to follow ;-)

Wearing flat silver pointy sling backs - a nod to a trend for a mere £26 from next.

 Had to include this - sorting out the detritus that comes with a Son home from Uni - 
Love him but not this!!! 

Entering my first relay triathlon! I did the 13 mile cycle....
Bloomin' hard - uphill for first 7 miles....

Starting the fourth 10 week running course I lead.
I adore seeing the achievement when they eventually do their 5K run :-)

Picking gooseberries for a crumble ready for Le Tour 
in Yorkshire this weekend - YUM!

Looking after this beautiful German Shepherd puppy belonging to my daughter, 
whilst she is sunning herself in Malta!

Reading this - I want to go to the Juice Retreat - desperately....

Practising Pilates 3 times a week as well as attending a class - 
Like my mat?

Drinking Sailor Jerry, with ginger beer and a slice of lime.
Going to be introducing this to friends this weekend at Le Tour,
delicious and perfect for the beautiful weather we are having :-)

So, please tell me, what have you been up to?
Thank you so much for dropping by!
XX


6 comments:

  1. Great post :)
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember the Uni washing oh to well. I don't think my daughter ever washed and had about a million pairs of knickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well first congratulations on your first triathlon a great achievement. Something I've thought about but the swimming part puts me off. Love the next sandals . I have decamped to my holiday home just me and the dog during the week so takes a little time to adjust but weather is helping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful being able to escape with just your dog Inge. I too would like to do a full triathlon but am not a great swimmer! Thank you for commenting, XX

      Delete