Friday 9 January 2015

My Word For 2015

I have never had a 'word of the year'. But this year I have. I don't make resolutions as I think January is the worst time of year to start anything new, after-all we should all be hiding from the dark, cold nights under duvets, lighting candles, eating filling seasonal stews whilst holding the remote control!!


I hope it brings me focus and clarity. Its a word that can be applied to so many different areas of life. Here is the meaning taken from good old google;

        synonyms:purifyclarifyclearcleansestrainsiftfilterrarefydistilconcentrate,
process,treat

        antonyms:adulterate

I will come back to share how I apply 'my word' but want it to reflect how I live my life generally, be it continuing the good habits I started last year, my eating and making changes to my diet, running, spending time with the people I love or culling my wardrobe along with every drawer and cupboard in the house!

Please join me on this journey, I hope to post more often!


XX




No comments:

Post a Comment