Tuesday 27 January 2015

Going Green

I have been noticing a penchant for greenery on instagram lately, which is good as I have been wanting to add some greenery to my home for a while now. Good for the environment, beautiful to look at, they are great to add a little interest to a room.......and who else feels better in a green space? Me! Definitely!

So, here I introduce plant #1. The first of many for my home! It's a Spathiphyllum commonly known as a Peace Lily. She is living on the kitchen table and looks fabulous against my natural stone wall. What do you think?
 Bringing it home! So green and healthy!


Hope it stays green and healthy!! 


So, what to add next?

XX



1 comment:

  1. I love the vibe that a real, lush plant brings to a room. Yours looks so healthy, crossing my fingers for you hahaha
    hugs.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete