Tuesday 23 December 2014

Waiting For Hush

No, not the peace and quiet kind, although that is very nice.....I've been waiting (not so patiently) for these Coated Biker Jeans from Hush.
On back order they arrived and were opened with so much anticipation, like a very over excited child on Christmas day. My present to myself, it's all good!

I love the detailing, the zips and padded knees, they feel great on, more than that they make me feel great!! Well worth the wait - & 20% off :-)
I wore them out to a drinks party, with my bright pink & christmassy Boden Blouse now 50% off in the sale, ggggrrrr!

So, last day in work today - ending with an antenatal class at 9.00pm, but then straight to my best friends for a girlie get together! Cant wait! My Christmas starts tonight!!

Wishing you all a happy day whatever you're up to!
XX




1 comment: