Sunday 21 December 2014

Adding Punch

I love accessories and how they can really make a difference to an outfit. The punch! :-) 
I would include footwear in accessories. I have said before that I think carefully before I part with money, preferring quality over quantity.

Last week we had our annual Pound Secret Santa Jacob's Join! It's mad what you can buy for a pound and I love everyone getting together at work for a little bit of fun (& a sing song)!
It's still a work day, so smart casual is how I roll. 

Obligatory Christmas t-shirt below worn below with Mint Velvet Leggings, which have to be the best leggings you can buy. Excellent quality & a great price too.
 Nice high waistband too, which you can wear rolled over.
Ready to go.....
 Still wearing my leather jacket, the weather is so mild, but I layer up with a gilet & a new skirt from Laundry in Chester.
This cross body bag has been a great buy, lose the strap and it's a lovely soft leather clutch, which I know will age really well. I'm a sucker for a tassle too!!
Oasis have some great coloured clutches at a really good price.

I love the blog Schoolgate Style (even though it is years since I stood at a school gate!!) and when I saw this post I knew I had to have a pair of boots from Helen Bateman. I mean, just look at them!! Chelsea boots, snakeskin, bright purple, eyecatching -  I couldn't click buy fast enough. When you join the mailing list you receive 20% discount. Click Click ;-)
 
 Lot's of faux fur about this year, particularly scarfs. I snaffled this in Next. It's actually a lovely shade of blue, which doesn't show particularly well in the picture....it doesn't shed and feels really good quality.

What do you think? Accessories make all the difference yes?


I hope you are all having fun & achieving whatever you set out to in the busy run up to Christmas. 
Back tomorrow to share what I wore for afternoon tea!
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment