Tuesday 22 October 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (2/52)

So, here I am - late already!
Ideally I would like to do this post on a Friday, but you know how life can get in the way!

Although a lot of people will have finished their 52 Weeks of Happy, 
I think it is something that I am going to enjoy.

Quite often it's the little things that make you smile or feel comforted -  
so here are my four happy moments and simple pleasures to share this week.


  • Cooking 'Carrot, Cumin & Kidney Bean Soup' recipe by the inimitable Ms Jack Monroe. 'Twas delicious as well as cheap and wholesome - in fact I have cooked another pan tonight! Can't wait for her book to come out in February.
  • Spending the day with 'C' (aka the best friend a girl could wish for!) and laughing till we almost cried at the cards in Paperchase. My choice is the card on the right (say no more lol)!!
  • This beautifully wrapped bar of chocolate all the way from Portugal from my friend 'J' - it will be a shame to open it!
  • I had to move offices at work due to a change in my role. Sad to leave the girls I've shared an office with for so long, but it makes sense to put me where I am now. It made me look afresh at my little nicknack's I always have on my desk. Memories.


What simple things have made you happy this week?
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment