Monday 9 December 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (9/52)

Joining in with Jen from Little Birdie and her '52 Weeks of Happy' 
(although Jen has finished hers!)

Four happy moments that have made me smile this week!



  • A wonderful trip to the Manchester Christmas Market's with 'C' (aka the best friend a girl could wish for!!) A trip here always encapsulates Christmas for me. The smells, the food, the GLUHWEIN!!!
  • Taking some of my Beginner's Running Group (helped by some member's of my club) to their first Parkrun. So, so proud - they have come on amazingly well :-)
  • At last! Getting all my fruit ready for the Christmas Cake - two this year, one for the Mama and one for moi! Usually make 5 or 6! 
  • If I hear a band I run to wherever the sound is coming from! Love a band & these guys - WOW! Bagpipes - gotta love'em!

I WILL be back soon - 
thanks so much for visiting this little blog!
XX



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sharron - they're still soaking in alcohol!! Must get them baked this weekend. Thanks for dropping by X

      Delete
  2. My mum usually makes the cakes but as she isn't well she can't do it this year.I really should try make one I suppose:) Lovely photos!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anne, hope your Mum picks up. Maybe she could share her recipe & you could have a go! Love that you drop by! Xx

      Delete