Thursday 12 December 2013

A Gift Just Because

I bought myself some pretty candle holder's from The White Company in their sale.

An eclectic mix I then decided I would like to group them together on a tray - cue lots of internet searching to find something simple yet attractive & sensibly priced.

Nada - nothing - zilch!

Mentioning my hunt to my gorgeous friend 'C' (you know the one - bestest ever ever!!) she announced that she had one on her stall - Lily Goat at Bygone Times.

So, yesterday when I returned home there was a package waiting for me :-)
& it was exactly what I was looking for - *perfect*


It's made my December!! Thank you sooooo much 'C'

I just love lighting these & feeling festive, enjoying the flickering & twinkling, the glow and reflection - a candle gives hope & warms hearts.

Wishing all who drop by warm hearts!
XX





No comments:

Post a Comment