Here's my four curated happy moments from the last week!
Definitely the simple things!
- Signs that my Son is home - the Rubik cubes - now gone back to Uni though, miss the click clacking of those cubes!
- I've left this Christmas decoration hung on the wall, jingling heart!
- This view over my town whilst walking Olly on his usual evening walk :-)
- Last meal with the boy before he left for Uni - made by him too. I'm so happy he is developing a love of cooking (there was crusty bread & obligatory frites too) X
* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!