Well, its proving difficult to do these posts on a weekly basis!!
So, here goes two weeks.....again!
Happy moments from the last couple of weeks!
- Spending precious time with my boy. Love.
- & his beautiful girlfriend & her Mama!
- Sitting in the sun for over an hour watching these majestic creatures :-)
- Playing chess in the sun - even if I do get well and truly beat!!
- First line dry of the year - nothing captures the scent of line dried washing!!
- Spring biscuits from M&S, yum yum....
- More spring flowers decorating the walkways in Leicester
- Love this scent, Isis Pink from M&S - lotus flower, peony, purple ginger & star fruit, cedarwood and amber - spring in a bottle putting a spring in my step ;-)
What's putting a spring in your step?
* This blog hop was started by Jen who writes the lovely Little Birdie Blog - drop by!